MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT TERMS
This is an agreement between you (the Member) and FITNESS 4 LIFE. We operate solely via a web-based process. Full membership prices and options can be found on our website and can be selected by you as part of the joining process. By following the joining process and becoming a member you are accepting the terms and conditions in this Membership Agreement.
- a. Signing this agreement
- b. PARQ
- c. Medical Disclaimer
- a. This is not a contract and can be cancelled at any point of the membership. Request for Cancellation of Membership can be done by visiting the club. Cutoff date for cancellation for the upcoming month is 25th of each month. Once your Cancellation request is approved, last month deposit paid upon joining will be applied for the next month. By signing this agreement, you hereby
AUTHORISE FITNESS 4 LIFE to collect any dues from your credit Card through a batch process by the merchant bank.
Monthly Membership dues will be automatically charged from the credit card every 1st of the month. For any reason the debit/credit become inactive, it is your responsibility to provide the club with the new Credit/Debit details for monthly due payments.
- b. Non-usage of the club does not eliminate the obligation to pay all fees on time.
- c. If a member fails to pay the amount due under this Agreement, FITNESS 4 LIFE will bring forward your last month dues paid upon joining and the membership will be discontinued. In this instance a reactivation fee must be paid within 30 days to continue the membership.
- d. If you join a membership that benefits from a special rate/discount, you will lose that discount should you decide to cancel and re-join at a later date.
- e. Freezing option can be done by visiting the club or through email firstname.lastname@example.org. Freezing fee is 120 aed +5% VAT each month. Your membership will be deactivated for the freeze duration
- f. All members are requested to respect local laws and customs with regards to modesty. Members are required to wear proper fitness attire at all times when exercising, this includes safe footwear. The use of mobile phones with camera features or any other type of visual recorder in the changing rooms and the rest of gym premises is strictly prohibited
- a. Personal Training can only be conducted by FITNESS 4 LIFE Trainers. Members/non-members found conducting personal training within the club will be asked to leave.
- b. Payments made for personal training are non-refundable or transferable.
- c. The expiration policy requires completion of 12 personal training sessions with in Three (3) months, and 20 personal training sessions with in five (5) months from the date of purchase.
- d. FITNESS 4 LIFE reserves the right to replace the Personal Trainer at any given time before and during the Personal Training contract period.